Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
One of my favourite and very simple smoothie bowls my kids love this so its a win win for my whole family. They often just have strawberries on top and not all the extras but they have no idea that all the Ingredients are already in the smoothie bowl, We tend to make green smoothies when they are unwell best way to get goodness in with no drama.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries save a few for topping
- 1 ripe banana reserve slices for topping
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons oats + 1 teaspoon for topping or I use shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds + 1/2 teaspoon for topping
- 1 tablespoon almond slices for topping
Add whole strawberries, banana, almond milk, oats, and chia seeds into your blender. Blend until smooth. Add additional almond milk if needed to reach the consistency desired.
Top smoothie bowl with strawberry slices, banana slices, 1 teaspoon oats, 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds, and 1 tablespoon almond slices
Enjoy,nice and easy and its truely amazing